I looked out the window and what did I see? 2 cute girls playing 'school'! I couldn't resist taking a picture of how cute this was. They had been outside for about 30-40 minutes and I kept asking the boys what they were doing. They just told me that they were out playing. When I finally got a second to check on these 2 yahoos this is what I saw. Kenzie said that Madison was teaching her school. They had notebooks to write on and they were just being silly and laughing at each other when I got to them. They found a good shade spot out front!

Madison & Kenzie acting like usual- silly! Don't mind their not done hair! Way to go mom!

Quite the smiles! They even have children's encyclopedias to learn from!! How creative are they! Bookbags too!
I had to pull them away from their 'school' to have a picture in front of our attempt at a flower bed. We definetely have lots to work on but our yard is looking so much better this year! We actually have good grass for the kids to play on. We had moved our roses and they survived the move.
We didn't do much today and the girls did such a great job helping out with the chores that needed done around the house. After the chores were done I told the girls that they could go and play! They do such a great job playing with each other!
6 comments:
They are such good friends aren't they?
Your yard does look good! I wish we had done something with ours earlier. Our lawn is infested with weeds and the grass is yellowish. I love how green yours looks!
How cute are those pictures?
Way to go Madison! Can I say that is the best thing a former teacher can hear? I know Kenzie will be ready to go next year! I will owe Madison for all of the prep! :)
I've just been catching up on all of your fun posts. SO SORRY Justin for your pain. How fun that you stop and take time to record those cute little moments that all too often slip by and are forgotten. You inspire me!
You have the cutest kids! I can only hope mine turn out 1/2 as cute! I remember when we were little playing like that...weather it was house, school, boat (remember the candlesticks?) or whatever! Being a kid was fun! Oh, and I love the post about Madison...how funny!
So my question is how do you get your girls to play so good together? I really want to know, it seems like all my girls do is fight, already. So if you have a secret let me know. You have such a cute family. Sorry we never got back to you guys it has been one crazy summer. Tell Justin to call back.
such cute pictures marissa!!! you have such a cute little family:)
Post a Comment