Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Get Buggy for Books!




Sorry, had to share these cute pictures with ya! We went to the Library's pancake breakfast this morning (it was for the summer reading program). The pancakes had bugs in them (chocolate chips- we ate them too fast and I didn't get a picture of them eating!) and they had music playing and bugs all over the place (employees dressed up). There were nets to catch the bugs with. The kids had so much fun! I just liked the no making breakfast part (and also the free lunch we had today too! Now, if only I didn't have to make dinner tonight! I don't see that one happening!) Isn't my Mayci just a cutie bug? (No pun intended!) I'll get a slide show on soon with all the other fun pics!

6 comments:

Matt, Nat, Hallie & Gracelyn said...

She is so cute I love her hair and that head band are to cute.

Anne said...

We were going to go to that too but my kids really wanted to go to Chip and Dale. (I could have stood to miss that one!) Anyway, the breakfast sounds like it was a lot of fun.

Brookie said...

how fun!!! your baby is so stinking cute, i want to kiss her little cheeks:) i love her smile:)

Caprice Erickson said...

Thanks for the comments! Your babies always have the most hair... my poor child still doesn't have near as much as your baby and he is almost 10 months! Are you guys coming to any of the reunion?

J and Ris said...

We aren't going to make it to any of it and I'm so bummed! We'll have to try and come visit everyone at another time! Too much to get done up here right now! Tell everyone hi for us!

Andrea said...

Hey!! I'm SO glad you found our blog! I have your christmas letter tacked up the bulletin board- and keep saying "I need to write her a letter" (ok- I'm terrible- here it is august, and it's still sitting there!) Your kiddos are SO darn cute and grown up- how did that happen?!

Andrea